We are currently designing our sustainability roadmap to determine actions, resources and a timeline. Identifying the carbon footprint of our main production units and conducting a materiality assessment are among our priorities.
Discover here the recyclability potential of each of our machine families
Our range of automatic drawing-in machines are made mostly of recyclable materials such as ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals or cables/wires, electronics.
The recycling potential of this machine family is over 97%.
Recycling potential - Frame weaving
Our ranges of cam motions and rotary dobbies are composed of more than 93% metal. The remaining 7% is composed of electronic components, plastics, cables, etcetera.
These compositions allow us to state a potential recyclability of these solutions ranging from more than 96% to more than 99% depending on the range family.
The recyclability potential of our e3*F transmissions is announced at over 99%.
Recycling potential - Jacquard machine family
Our range of Jacquard machines and accessories are made mostly of recyclable materials such as ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals or plastic.
The recycling potential of both machines and modules is over 99%.
Recycling potential - ALPHA family
The data proposed here is based on a measurement performed on the ALPHA 560 UNIVERSAL. Composed of more than 80% metal, 10% non-steel metals, plastics, electronics, cables, wood, we can state a recyclability potential of 99% for this family of carpet and technical weaving machines.
Recycling potential - Defining KPI
Scope of our action:
- List what can be recycled
- List non-recyclable material
Industry standard adopted:
- CETIM (FRANCE)
Results & Metrics:
- Showing graphs of % of recycling potential
- Showing graphs of used material in weight
Developing our full recycling potential
Stäubli undertakes to comply with the regulations in force in the countries in which it operates. Our company directs its waste to the appropriate and available treatment channels. Recycling has been part of our culture for decades.
Our actions are:
Setting up specific areas for storage of waste
Monitoring of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
Search for the best solution for waste recovery
We are proud to announce that a production unit like the one located in Faverges valorizes 94.7% of its waste.