Sales Engineer is the cornerstone of our organization, first point of contact for our customers and as such, he is the ultimate ambassador of Stäubli brand who drives our business through strong relationships and communication, both externally and internally.
- We are looking for a reliable person willing to take on a full responsibility of designated area to build and improve our market position as advanced solution provider.
- Previous commercial knowledge or experience from industrial sales environment is necessary.
- Active English for daily use, active driver and willing to travel.
- Applications without CV in English will be rejected automatically.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing customers to promote long-term partnership, increase share of wallet through solution-oriented approach and deliver budget.
- Proactive market research, business development and acquisition activity, submit ideas and proposals for additional support and promotion to Sales Manager and marketing department.
- Present relevant information and identify potential use of our products along with benefits for the customer to support own sales argumentation.
- Serve as a project manager for all open opportunities to ensure efficient and timely communication of all involved participants and to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support to customers and manage information flow for more in-depth technical topics in cooperation with Technical Support Engineers.
- Daily work with CRM to maintain up-to-date overview of sales activities, open offers, and opportunities and to update relevant customer information with focus on sales potential.
- Stable work in a successful and further developing Swiss company.
- Independent home-office based employment in a dynamic international work environment.
- Motivating salary according to candidate's experience and bonuses based on performance.
- Company car, laptop, iPad, and iPhone.
- Company benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, and professional education).
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to Michal Scholze ([email protected]).