- Asia and Middle East
- Africa and Oceania
With the innovative QCC for high-performance charging systems, Stäubli offers a universal solution for the automated charging of different types of electric vehicles, such as AGVs, buses, trucks, mobile machinery and even ships. QCC is designed to meet even the most demanding requirements, for example, in port logistics and mining. Its ACD (automated connection device) enables the transmission of high voltages and thus the rapid recharging of energy storage devices such as lithium-ion batteries and supercapacitors. Our QCC solution offers high efficiency with low maintenance. It can reduce the amount of energy to be stored thanks to the rapid charging process, increasing vehicles’ payload for transporting goods.
Stäubli's innovative and powerful QCC charging solutions offer numerous advantages and technical strengths. See for yourself.
• Integrated error angle and position balancing
• No additional position measuring or compensation elements required
• Reduction of battery size and associated costs
• Integrated self-cleaning mechanism guarantees reliable operation with minimal maintenance and a long service life
• Designed for high mating cycles
• All-round contact protection
• Low contact resistance
• Designed for harsh operating environments
• Easy to retrofit
• No complex conversion work
• Small footprint
• Easy to integrate
Up to DC 1500 V
Up to 1440 A (670 A continuous)
Number of poles
2 Power contacts, PE, 5-6 signal contacts
Contact protections IP2X
SAE J3105, SAE J3105/3
Here you can find downloads of all the necessary documents: Catalogs, assembly instructions, certificates and more. These documents will help you select system components and the correct dimensioning. Your local representative will be happy to help and provide you with further information.