In the multicolour weaving mill, if warps are produced by combining various coloured warp beams, they are typically assembled directly on the sizing machine.
In this case, BEAMPRO reading-in machine ensures exact yarn order, precise colour repeat, and homogeneous structure of the warp, which are prerequisites for achieving the highest weaving quality.
Key benefits of the BEAMPRO reading-in machine
- Automation of the reading-in process at the comb instead of labour-intensive manual sorting of yarns
- Precise yarn order in the comb and in the warp and fewer crossed yarns
- Better operating behaviour of the warp in the weaving machine and fewer broken warp yarns
- Perfect execution of the colour repeat, with no need for monitoring by operating personnel
- Drastic reduction of idle time of the sizing machine
- Reduction of personnel to a single machine operator