We are looking for a new colleague for our Robotics division in Romania. Main goal is providing technical and application support for our customers, sales promotion, and local customer training.
- Support by phone or on site for our customers and our sales team for all technical aspects.
- Help and provide assistance or application support to our customer in the use, programming (VAL3) and integration of our robot on site or by phone.
- Creating of 3D visualization and simulations to verify reach and cycle time of robot.
- Propose concept and solution adapted to our robot in different technologies (vision, conveyor tracking, safety etc.).
- Participate to sales events, promoting our range of robots and software.
- Provide training to our customers and partners.
- Be able to travel mainly in RO/BG/RS region and time to time be able to travel worldwide to support Stäubli organization.
- Knowledge or experience in automatization and programming. Robotics experience is not mandatory for this position.
- Knowledge of electrical drawings and mechanical engineering like CAD design is an advantage.
- Minimum education level is High school. Engineering diploma of Computer science or Automation engineering is an advantage.
- Active English (minimum B1), active driver and willing to travel.
- Stable work in a successful and further developing Swiss company.
- Work with high-tech robotics products.
- Company benefits (meal vouchers, sick days and professional trainings).
- Working in young and friendly team.
- Admission possible immediately or by agreement.
In case you are interested please send your CV and cover letter in English to Mr. Alin Onea ([email protected]).