Robotics Applications Engineer
Stäubli Corporation (Novi MI), as part of a growing international robot manufacturer seeks qualified individuals for a Robots Applications Engineer full time position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the division management, sales, end users, and system integrators to provide expert support and demonstrate Stäubli robots capabilities. This may be in the form of technical presentation, application feasibility analyses, programming support, training and trade show activities.
- Support by phone or on site our customer, our sales team, for all technical aspects.
- Propose concept and solution adapted to our robot range with different technologies (vision, conveyor tracking, safety…)
- Provide training to our customer and partner.
- Report daily to the Local Manager to update status & availability.
- Communicate frequently with customers to ensure quality service is applied.
Requirements & Skills:
- BS degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Associate degree with automation work experience.
- Three years automation and / or robotics experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Valid passport or capability to get a passport
- Willing and able to undertake travel up to 50% of the time.
Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical prints and related technical documentation.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical prints and related technical documentation.
- Ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office applications at a high level.
- Ability to understand control architecture of an automation cell
- Proficient in structure text programming languages
- Quality and customer service driven to consistently satisfy customers
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Positive, professional attitude
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with manager(s), co-workers, customers and/or vendors
- Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Bilingual preferred: Spanish, French, German
- Willingness to challenge themselves with complex technological problems.
Staubli offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, an excellent work environment, extensive training, technologically advanced products, and growth potential.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Email: [email protected]