Ideal for weaving flat fabrics, terry cloth and technical fabrics on all types of air jet, rapier and water jet weaving machines, Stäubli electronic Jacquard machine SX produces excellent results in the form of terry cloth, upholstery, tapestry, silk fabric, apparels or seat covers, and technical fabrics.
The Jacquard machine SX is available in two formats: 1408 hooks or 2688 hooks.
The Jacquard machine SX is very robust, wear-resistant, and designed for many years of daily use with a minimum of maintenance. Due to its compactness the machine can easily be integrated in any weaving mill.
- Quick and easy to install
- Precise kinematics with no vibration
- Low-friction engineering reduces energy consumption
- Safe, straightforward access to make adjustments
- Lubricated-for-life bearings throughout
- Optimum sealing and ventilation to prevent dust penetration and for maximum lifespan