Robotics Technical Customer Service Specialist
The primary role of this position is to provide technical support during dayshift hours for our Robotics service hotline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor service department phone and E-Mail
- Provide Stäubli robotics customers with phone & E-Mail support for technical issues
- Discuss and diagnose best options with customer for repair of robot systems
- Log all calls & E-mails for technical assistance into the CRM system. Monitor and follow up until the issue is resolved.
- Utilize available technical resources to provide customer with clear direction and instruction to troubleshoot and repair robotics systems.
- Determine when on-site service is needed
- Create quote for on-site field service & dispatch robotics field service technician as needed
- Create spare parts quotes, part shipments, RMA for part returns
- Monitor all open service requests and update or close as required
- Join the service team in staffing the after-hours hotline on rotational basis
Requirements & Skills:
- BS degree in Mechatronics with equivalent technical education and experience. Or associate degree with comparable experience considered.
- Minimum of three years automation and / or technical service experience preferred but will consider a recent graduate from an accredited university.
- Prior Customer service experience preferred
- Travel is not normally required for this position but some travel may be required (up to 5 or 10%)
- Outstanding customer service attitude and demeanor
- Able to project a calm, capable image to put the customer at ease during stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, mechanical prints and related technical documentation.
- Ability to effectively use a PC and Microsoft Office applications.
- Programming skills required (C++ or equivalent)
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with manager(s), co-workers, customers and/or vendors
- Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Bilingual is a plus (preferred: Spanish)
Stäubli offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, an excellent work environment, extensive training, technologically advanced products, and growth potential.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Email: [email protected]