Database for Communication professionals of the Stäubli Group,
the Corporate Design section is an integral part of the "Medialibrary".
THE FOLLOWING IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (INCLUDING YOUR EMPLOYER IF YOU ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER) (HEREAFTER “YOU”) AND STÄUBLI (HEREAFTER “THE AGREEMENT”). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY.
BY CHECKING THE “I AGREE” BOX ON THE APPLICATION FORM YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRINT A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT PLEASE CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION.
1. Description of the Website and the Media Library
The Website provides access upon login and password to the Media Library of STÄUBLI.
The Media Library is the online database of the STÄUBLI Group storing Digital assets owned by STÄUBLI or by other entities having granted STÄUBLI limited permission to use their works (hereafter “third-works Suppliers”). The Media Library is intended for the use of Marketing-Communication activities of the STÄUBLI Group. The access to the Media Library is reserved to Marketing-communication professionals of the STÄUBLI Group and their external suppliers (marketing, communication and advertising agencies) whose registration has been validated by STÄUBLI Corporate Communication Department (hereafter “Members”).
The access to the Media Library is reserved to Members.
The Website and the Media Library are owned and operated by STÄUBLI INTERNATIONAL AG.
2. Registration and Membership account
In case where false, inaccurate or incomplete information would be supplied, STÄUBLI reserves the right to refuse the access to the Media library or to suspend it even to delete it.
On receipt of this application form, and after an examination of the request, STÄUBLI will grant, by e-mail, a username and a password to the becoming Member to allow the access to the Media Library.
Username and password are confidential and personal to the Member; they may not be shared with, or transferred to, any other person or entity. The Member will be solely responsible for each and every use of its Membership account, username and password. STÄUBLI may rely on the use of the Membership Account, username or password as conclusive evidence that the Member have used the Website and the Media Library.
Your Membership Account on the Website and the Media Library may not be sold or otherwise transferred to another person or entity.
3. Use of the Media Library
a) Rights granted to Members
The Media Library and the Digital assets are intended to be used for marketing–communication activities of the STÄUBLI Group. Any other use or purpose is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of STÄUBLI.
By this Agreement STÄUBLI grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non transferable right (except for the sole purpose of causing a third party to produce and/or manufacture the media incorporating the Digital assets) to:
- view the Digital assets,
- use the search engine to search for the Digital assets needed,
- view and post comments about Digital assets,
- access your Membership account,
- download (in high or low resolution depending on your profile), use and reproduce Digital assets from the Media Library in order to fulfil marketing-communication activities for the STÄUBLI Group (promotional actions, advertising, commercial presentations, ..). Before any reproduction you commit yourself to study the copyright notice of each Digital asset you intend to use and check the possible limitations existing regarding their use (temporal limitations, restrictions regarding the medium ...),
“Reproduction” means any form of color or black and white copying, publication, distribution or other communication to the public of the whole or part of any digital asset whether by printing, photography, slide projection (whether or not to an audience), xerography, artist's illustration, layout or presentation, or by electronic, internet, multimedia, digital or mechanical means or by any other means.
- depending on your profile, upload any file to the Media Library and delete any Digital asset of the Media Library. The uploading of Digital asset is authorized only if (i) the Digital asset is suitable for publication, and (ii) You have obtained all the necessary written authorizations agreement regarding the use and reproduction of the Digital asset (transfer of copyright, written permission of the owner of a building or of the parents of the child pictured…). Then you must indicate in the index field where these documents are physically stored. You will be liable to fully respect and declare any copyright notice or other aspects limiting the use of each Digital asset uploaded in the fields provided.
You agree that you may not:
- use the Website and the Media Library in any manner that is not permitted by this Agreement or that violates any law, regulation or statute in an applicable jurisdiction
- upload or post onto the Website and the Media Library, or use the Website and the Media Library to transfer, any work or other material or content that is libellous or slanderous or otherwise defamatory, obscene or indecent, or that is covered or protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- upload or post onto the Website and the Media Library, or use the Website and the Media Library to transfer, any work or other material or content that contains or constitutes viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code with malicious, disruptive and/or destructive features.
- withhold a credit attribution or fail to provide a copyright notice as required in article 2 c) except with an advance written waiver of that requirement from STÄUBLI or its third-works Suppliers.
- alter any Digital asset in your use of it without the prior written consent of STÄUBLI or its third-works Suppliers
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any hardware or software systems or networks associated with the Website and the Media Library, or obtain any services or information not intentionally made available to you by STÄUBLI on or through the Website and the Media Library.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Membership Account of any other person or entity, or otherwise interfere with any other person's or entity's use, of the Website and the Media Library.
- use any false or misleading information (e.g., false or misleading names, email addresses or URLs) when using the Website and the Media Library, including, without limitation, with respect to the origin or source of any material that you upload or any identifying information for your Membership Account
- pass on to any third party any of the Digital assets stored in the Media Library.
c) Credit attributions and copyright notices
Any reproduction and/or representation of any Digital assets shall include a copyright notice and a credit attribution. Such notices shall be in substantially the following form:
- for Digital asset not owned by STÄUBLI but which used is authorized by the copyright holder:
“© name of the copyright holder, year of publication”; and eventually if known “photo credits: name of the photograph”
- for Digital asset owned by STÄUBLI or for which STÄUBLI obtained the transfer of the copyright:
“© STÄUBLI, year of publication” and eventually if known “pho