In order to help our customers to enhance the value of a woven fabric and to prevent counterfeiting, Stäubli offers electronic Jacquard machine UNIVALETTE for weaving names and patterns on selvedges and fabric in a wide variety of applications.
The Jacquard machine UNIVALETTE controls each warp thread separately and individually via a Stäubli actuator (JACTUATOR). Its modular construction makes it highly adaptable, so it can be configured to all customer requirements. This machine perfectly meets the need to weave complex articles with labeling on selvedges, especially with the ability to position the machine behind the frames, particularly on air-jet loom.
- Each warp thread is individually controlled by its own actuator
- Precise adjustment of warp thread height
- Modular construction
- Simplicity and flexibility of use
- Mechanical drive eliminated
- Greatly reduced vibration