LX and LXL Jacquard machines
Stäubli LX and LXL electronic Jacquard machines are ideal for weaving flat fabrics, terry cloth and technical fabrics on all types of air jet, rapier and water jet looms.
They produce excellent results in nearly all applications, whether with terry cloth, furniture or decorative material, tapestry, silk fabric, dress materials or seat covers, as well as technical items and airbags.
- The LX / LXL Jacquard machines are very robust, wear-resistant,
and designed for many years of daily use with a minimum of maintenance
- Comprehensive and coordinated product range
- Quick and easy to install
- Suitable for very heavy fabrics
- Precise kinematics with no vibration
- Low friction engineering reduces energy consumption
- Safe, straightforward access to make machine adjustments
- Lubricated-for-life bearings throughout
- Optimum sealing and ventilation to prevent dust penetration and for maximum lifespan
|Main features||LX / LXL|
|Field of application||All types of weaving machines|
|Fabric suitability||All flat fabrics, terry cloth and technical fabrics|
|Available formats||LX: 3072, 4096, 5120, 6144 hooks|
LXL: 6144, 8192, 10240, 12288, 14336, 16384, 18432 hooks*
|Drive system and shedding|
|Hook selection||Stäubli MX module with QUICK LINK connection|
|Electronic control||Independent Stäubli JC7 control unit, synchronized with the weaving machine|
* Formats up to 36864 can be achieved by combining 2 machines
For more information about Jacquard machines, please contact us.