PaintiXen: painting control software
Our PaintiXen software package is designed to simplify use and programming of the application of conventional and electrostatic powder and liquid paints. It integrates perfectly into the Stäubli Robotics Suite software workshop (VAL 3 Studio, Remote Access, etc.).
Features of PaintiXen version 6.2.0
- Software tool for flow control allows you to measure the quantity of paint used on your last cycle.
- Circle function makes it possible to generate curves and circles.
- Swing function at entry and exit of trajectory allows the optimization of parts quality and their finish, even on cross layers.
- Overspray function to manage entry and exit of trajectories makes it possible to significantly reduce paint consumption.
- Plane function sets point parameters to easily generate trajectories to cover flat surfaces.
- Hint: Obtain optimum paint quality by linking these last three functions.
- Interactive menus
- Professional terminology
- Built-in scenario and event programmability
- Paint parameters managed through plug-and-play analog inputs/outputs, the values of which are taken into account via the presets
- Communication with automatic line controllers
- Optimized programming
- Line homogeneity
- Extended functions
- Three user levels
- Trajectory tests
- Maintenance programs
- Open architecture