Automatic hose reels ETO and ETF
The ETO and ETF automatic hose reels are designed for quick instillation and easy maintenance. Indispensable in workshops, they prevent damage to hoses caused by dragging while creating a safer, cleaner work environment. The reels also offer high resistance to the bending and twisting of the hose.
Applications: Distribute compressed air in workshops and provide pneumatic supply to blowguns and other tools.
- Hoses nominal diameter DN (mm): from 8 to 16
- Hoses lengths: 12 – 20 m
- Maximum allowable pressure PS (bar)*:20
- Specifications vary depending on model
- Steel protected by epoxy paint
- Black rubber hose
- 3 types of models: closed drum hose reel (ETF), open drum hose reel (ETO), and compact version (ETO/C)
- Reel delivered alone or equipped with a Stäubli quick coupling
*depending on the model and operating conditions