Quick release safety coupling for breathing air AQR
Because each application is different, our AQR range of quick couplings is designed to meet all connection requirements related to breathing air lines, including connections to high flow equipment and personal protective gear. In order to meet critical safety requirements, AQR couplings are equipped with foolproof mechanical matching, anti-hose whip technology and a unique connection profile designed to eliminate the risk of misconnection.
Applications: Connection to breathing air spurs, direct connection to PPE, connection to air treatment units and distribution units
- Nominal diameter DN (mm): from 5 to 17
- Maximum allowable pressure PS (bar)*: 10
- Breathing air
- Coupling body: Stainless steel
- Plug: High-resistance chromium steel
- A number of options are available, including an anti-dust protective cap, safety padlock, raised pushbutton and orientable button
- Panel-mounted version available.
*depending on the model and operating conditions